4 Ways a Residential or Commercial Landscaping Expert Saves You Money in the Long Run
Even if you plan to move soon, there are many attractive and functional residential landscape designs that can help you enjoy your Northwest Washington, DC or Montgomery County, MD home. In fact, landscaping your surroundings may be even more important when you’re trying to create curb appeal to attract potential buyers. These are 5 ideas that produce fast results.
Sod the Lawn
You can quickly cover bare surfaces with transplanted sod instead of grass seed. You’ll get an instant lawn that should be relatively weed-free for a while. Note that if you want to prevent future grass loss, you’ll still need to diagnose and treat any soil problems.
Select Fast Growing Trees and Shrubs
Trees and shrubs that grow quickly are ideal if you’ll only be around for a couple of years. Of course, these plants tend to need more pruning later on.
Put Up Quick Privacy Screens
Inexpensive barriers are easy when you use fast-growing annuals like sunflowers or rampant vines. They’ll quickly spread and obscure whatever support you put under them so all you see are the flowers and vines.
Plant Container Flowers
Planting in containers is always an effective way to beautify and brighten your surroundings. Colorful flowers will call attention to your entryway and other best assets while playing down any parts of your property that may be less appealing. If you’ll be leaving at the end of the season, a single batch of annuals may be all that you need.
Walkways make your yard look more welcoming, and they provide access for basic necessities like bringing in the groceries. If you don’t have time to pour concrete sidewalks, you can make paths more quickly with materials like paving stones or flagstones.
Residential landscaping can be adapted to suit the amount of time you’ll be staying in your home, whether that means a few months or many years. If you live in Northwest Washington, DC or Montgomery County, MD, and you want more information on premium landscape solutions and services, contact us.
We answer phones Monday-Friday 8-5. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Landscaping Services in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscaping Services in Bethesda, MD
- Landscaping Services in Washington DC
- Landscaping Services in Darnestown, MD
- Landscaping Services in Brookeville, MD
- Landscaping Services in NE DC
- Landscaping Services in Takoma Park, MD
- Landscaping Services in Laytonsville, MD
- Landscaping Services in Clarksburg, MD
- Landscaping Services in Olney, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Potomac, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Rockville, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Kensington, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD