5 Things You Need to Know About Patio Pavers | Washington DC
Is selecting the right patio paver giving you a headache? Are you having trouble deciding between materials, colors, and design? We know, the paver you choose is a lot like picking kitchen counters or even carpet, so doing it right the first time can be pretty taxing.
With so many options for you to choose, how do you know what is best for your situation? We’re here to help.
Here are 5 things to help you select patio pavers.
Select for Value
A patio paver is an investment, like all things you do to spruce up your home. But selecting based on value may not always be your best option. If you do decide to pick a material that doesn’t promise longevity, be sure to apply a proper sealer to add years to its life.
Are you building a patio? Adding a meandering, whimsical footpath around your home? Or adding a wonderfully beautiful pathway circumnavigating your pool? No matter your answer, pick the paver for the placement. Sometimes one paver is superior to the next in terms of necessity, which is an easy way to help you make a selection.
Sometimes your need can be amended by the generous features a material has to offer. Thus, if you are looking for safety, select a paver that is slip-resistant. If it is a place where your bare feet are a consideration, don’t select rough textures like gravel (ouch!). If you plan to drive a vehicle on it, select for durability.
Although pavers appear indestructible, which is only mostly true, picking a paver for the climate will save you a lot of future headaches. Consider, before you install, if the paver will see a lot of sun, or if being in constant contact with water is a consideration. In many instances, the appropriate paver will select itself.
If you have a grand scheme in mind, a wonderful pattern, or are trying to match the paver to other color schemes, use them to help in your selection. For instance a herringbone pattern, in the color you want, may only be possible with a particular brick. So in that case, choose what will work!
Ready for some help? Then don’t sweat it! Feel free to contact us to discuss how our service can help you with all of your outdoor needs.
We answer phones Monday-Friday 8-5. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Landscaping Services in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscaping Services in Bethesda, MD
- Landscaping Services in Washington DC
- Landscaping Services in Darnestown, MD
- Landscaping Services in Brookeville, MD
- Landscaping Services in NE DC
- Landscaping Services in Takoma Park, MD
- Landscaping Services in Laytonsville, MD
- Landscaping Services in Clarksburg, MD
- Landscaping Services in Olney, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Potomac, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Rockville, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Kensington, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD