Best Patio Designs for 2013
As we say goodbye to 2012 and make way for 2013, most people are thinking about new beginnings and fresh ideas for their homes. What are your landscape and design goals for the upcoming year? A popular trend from the last couple of years that is sure to carry over into 2013 is an emphasis on outdoor living. In many areas, as winter turns to spring, homeowners are integrating their indoor and outdoor living spaces in order to take advantage of the nice weather and to save money. One way to do this is by creating a new patio or expanding your existing one. Some great examples of popular deck and patio designs incorporate elements such as:
- Outdoor kitchens
- Formal dining and seating areas
- Retractable doors between the house and the patio or deck
- Patio covers or enclosed patios
What are some benefits of these types of patio designs?
They offer comfort and privacy, first and foremost. There are several other advantages, as well:
- They save you money. With versatile kitchen and dining options, more people are cooking and eating their meals at home, which is usually cheaper than dining out.
- Increasingly, people are discovering the joys of “staycations” and relaxing at home. Rather than traveling long distances for vacations, staying home helps you avoid travel costs and the general hassles of planning a trip.
- When you integrate your indoor and outdoor living areas, you have more usable space. Multi-generational families, for example, can benefit from having more breathing room and living space that they can enjoy together.
- Your options are limited only by your imagination! For instance, your outdoor kitchen and dining space could range from a simple grilling area to a more elaborate, gourmet set-up, according to your preferences. You might prefer a small and intimate space, or a patio large enough to entertain large groups. Designing and landscaping outdoor patios is one of our specialties. If you live in Washington, DC, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Silver Spring, or Potomac, contact us today, and we’ll help you create a unique and beautiful outdoor living space.
We answer phones Monday-Friday 8-5. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Landscaping Services in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscaping Services in Bethesda, MD
- Landscaping Services in Washington DC
- Landscaping Services in Darnestown, MD
- Landscaping Services in Brookeville, MD
- Landscaping Services in NE DC
- Landscaping Services in Takoma Park, MD
- Landscaping Services in Laytonsville, MD
- Landscaping Services in Clarksburg, MD
- Landscaping Services in Olney, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Potomac, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Rockville, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Kensington, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD