At Johnson’s Landscaping Service, Inc. we are committed to keeping our customers and workers as safe as possible during the pandemic.
We are committed to keeping our work as safe as possible.
1) All of our employees (from field workers to owners to office staff to our landscape sales team) continue to practice social distancing with each other and with our clients on-site.
2) We take the temperature of employees every morning.
3) To the extent possible, we are focusing on contactless transactions with our clients, from estimates to contracts to payments, etc.
4) When in the vehicles or on-site, employees are required to wear masks. Please Note: If you see this is not the case, inform us immediately.
5) All truck interiors and tools are disinfected daily.
6) To reduce exposure, we are working to reduce the number of employees in the vehicles. It may also mean a reconfiguration of crews to align folks who currently live together on the same crew.
7) To reduce our employees’ exposure in the community, most employees will work 4 – 10 hour days. This is atypical for a landscaping company, and so again, we thank you for your understanding.
We answer phones Monday-Friday 8-5. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Landscaping Services in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscaping Services in Bethesda, MD
- Landscaping Services in Washington DC
- Landscaping Services in Darnestown, MD
- Landscaping Services in Brookeville, MD
- Landscaping Services in NE DC
- Landscaping Services in Takoma Park, MD
- Landscaping Services in Laytonsville, MD
- Landscaping Services in Clarksburg, MD
- Landscaping Services in Olney, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Potomac, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Rockville, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Kensington, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD