We are still answering phones Monday-Friday, 8-5, and responding to inquiries. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Based on the guidance offered by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, landscape and construction companies, both residential and commercial, can continue to work, so long as that work is done safely. To read the document, click here.
We are committed to keeping our work as safe as possible.
1) All of our employees (from field workers, to owners, to office staff, to our landscape sales team) continue to practice social distancing with each other and with our clients on site.
2) We continue to take the temperature of employees every morning.
3) To the extent possible, we are focusing on contactless transactions with our clients, from payments to contracts, etc.
4) When in the vehicles or on site, employees are required to wear protective coverings on faces and hands, which may include bandanas, scarves, masks, etc. Please Note: If you note this is not the case, please inform us immediately.
5) All truck interiors are wiped down every day.
6) To reduce exposure, we are working to reduce the number of employees in the vehicles. That may mean that some employees are driving their personal vehicles (for which they’ll be additionally insured and reimbursed for mileage) to job sites. It may also mean a reconfiguration of crews to align folks who currently live together on the same crew. Finally, it will likely mean a delay in services to you, as crew sizes will necessarily reduce. We are working diligently to mitigate the effect these changes will have on our services to our clients, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this.
7) To reduce our employees’ exposure in the community, most employees will work 4 – 10 hour days. This is atypical for Spring for a landscaping company, and so again, we thank you for your understanding.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815