Create an Easy-to-Maintain Garden Landscape for Your Rental Property | Takoma Park, MD
Make Use of Native Plants
Native plants are useful because they mesh well with the climate you are in. Instead of attempting to grow plants that thrive in a completely different climate, you should look at local plants for your garden.
In order to have the best success, you will also want to consider sun and shade patterns as plant health and growth greatly depends on getting enough sunlight to grow and stay heathy.
Invest in Compost
Since compost has so many nutrients that are beneficial for plant life, you should not hesitate to use it within your garden landscape as this will just make it that much easier to maintain. Letting compost do the brunt of the work in keeping your plants healthy is the smart way to garden on your rental home.
Border Your Plants
Having a lush garden is great, but it can look cluttered when unorganized. It is important to bring structure to your garden landscape, which you can do by adding a border around the plant area. Doing this will help create a focal point in your front yard or backyard where the garden is located, along with creating a barrier that prevents weed growth from getting mixed in with your shrubs and perennials.
Prioritize Trees and Shrubs
Since you want your garden as simple as possible to maintain, whether you have a professional come by every week or two or rely on your tenants, you should consider shrubs and trees as your main source of color and foliage.
Investing in these is smart because they are sturdy, easy to grow, and look incredible.
Contact us to get professional help with garden landscape for your rental property.
We answer phones Monday-Friday 8-5. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Landscaping Services in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscaping Services in Bethesda, MD
- Landscaping Services in Washington DC
- Landscaping Services in Darnestown, MD
- Landscaping Services in Brookeville, MD
- Landscaping Services in NE DC
- Landscaping Services in Takoma Park, MD
- Landscaping Services in Laytonsville, MD
- Landscaping Services in Clarksburg, MD
- Landscaping Services in Olney, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Potomac, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Rockville, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Kensington, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD