How to Plan a Successful Landscaping Project
While our landscape designers and our professional, courteous crews may have the skills, they know that it all starts with you. We know you have a unique vision for your outdoor space. We want to make it come true. But we also know that sometimes, it can be intimidating to be the one in charge. That’s where our five-step process comes in. We want to ensure that you have the support and guidance to envision exactly the outdoor landscape you want.
Our unique system creates a collaborative environment where your voice is heard at every step of the way, without leaving you overwhelmed by responsibility.
Step 1: Meet
Before you worry about anything else, we want to meet with you. We’ll connect you with our landscape designer and discuss the scope of work and investment level. All you need to think about at this stage is your budget. Once we know our limits, we’ll work with you to make sure that we deliver quality at a cost that works for you.
Step 2: Plan
It’s time to dig into the details. How do you envision using this outside space? Are there any factors that might limit or constrain design? If you’re not sure, use this little questionnaire to start the gears turning:
- Is your space small, or large?
- Is it regularly shaped (say, rectangular or oval) or are there some irregularities to account for?
- Where are the sunny and shady spots? Will you want to use those spots differently; say, sun for a pool, shade for an entertaining area?
- Are there any significant code restrictions you are aware of? Now is the time to take a look at building codes for your area.
- How about HOA restrictions? These are usually aesthetic factors; is there anything your HOA won’t be happy about?
Once we are aware of any of these potential complications, our expert landscape designer will dig deep into your ideas and offer suggestions to make them a reality. All you have to do is sit back, and wait to receive your custom proposal.
Step 3: Discuss
Once our designer drafts your plan, you are still very much in the loop. Take a minute to go over our questionnaire once more, and give us your feedback. You are free to adjust any element; perhaps we’ve overlooked that a certain area is perfect for sunbathing. We want you to be in control of your vision.
Step 4: Install
Now that you’re happy with the plan for your space, you can take a breath. The hard part is over! Now our expert teams install your project to-specification and on-time, making sure that everything is up to code and HOA standards.
Step 5: Maintain
With everything installed, we won’t leave you in the lurch! Review the installation, and work with us to find a site maintenance plan tailored to your exact needs, so that your only job is to enjoy your new space.
We answer phones Monday-Friday 8-5. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Landscaping Services in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscaping Services in Bethesda, MD
- Landscaping Services in Washington DC
- Landscaping Services in Darnestown, MD
- Landscaping Services in Brookeville, MD
- Landscaping Services in NE DC
- Landscaping Services in Takoma Park, MD
- Landscaping Services in Laytonsville, MD
- Landscaping Services in Clarksburg, MD
- Landscaping Services in Olney, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Potomac, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Rockville, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Kensington, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Chevy Chase, MD
- Landscape Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD