Use Paver Walkways to Raise the Curb Appeal of Your Home
Washington, DC | Maryland | Virginia
When considering how best to update the curb appeal of your home, paver walkways should be at the top of your list. The versatility and durability of brick pavers makes them well worth the increase in price over concrete. Paver walkways can beautifully define the path from the street to your front door and make that path so inviting that friends and neighbors will always enjoy the walk. Whether in a straight line or a graceful curve, there are many benefits of paver walkways.
- Pavers don’t crack or peel like concrete or asphalt.
- Bricks are non-skid and low maintenance.
- Using sand in between the joints means pavers are a permeable hard surface. Water will sink into the ground rather than run off into the sewers.
- Pavers are available in many sizes, shapes, textures and colors to fit any landscape design.
- It’s easy to replace a damaged paver if necessary. Just replace the single damaged brick instead of the whole sidewalk.
- Overall, paver walkways are affordable because they last far longer than concrete.
Curb appeal should extend into the back yard as well. When used to surface a patio or garden area, pavers are a very versatile way of adding a distinctive design component to an otherwise ordinary setting. Because of the many choices in paver design, color, size and layout, unique patterns can separate various areas of the patio, such as the cooking and dining area from the relaxing area. A winding path can lead further into the yard to encourage exploration of the gardens just out of sight. The front and back of your house should complement each other and flow together seamlessly. Too many diverse design elements or products start to look choppy. So when you’re ready to discuss paver walkways and create the curb appeal that sets your home apart from others in your neighborhood, contact us to help you develop a design that will deliver the relaxing and welcoming atmosphere your home should showcase.
We are still answering phones Monday-Friday, 8-5, and responding to inquiries. If you have questions, please call (301) 656-6414.
Get in Touch
7201 Brookville Road
Chevy Chase, MD 20815